The presses precision of APF Series 600 Ton stamping presses arrives to class 1- JIS (Japanese industrial standards), which is suitable for progressive die stamping in high precision.
● High stiffness for its frame: Tempering and vibratory stress relief are carried out for quality welded steel plates-the raw material of APF precision stamping press's frame.
● High standard machining: Components of the stamping press, such as gears, crankshaft, all underwent hard chrome plating, azotizing and grinding.
● High-end configuration: APF precision metal stamping press adopts quality controller, drive parts, electromagnetic clutch, pneumatic component, beatings and etc.
● It has passed the international standards for stamping technologies and equipment.
● Adoption of large capacity memory module and design software
● Multi-axial adjustable-speed drive
|Rated tonnage point||mm||13|
|Main motor||kwx p||75x4|
|Slide adjusting motor||kwx p||3x4|
|Presses precision||GB/T23280-2009 [ JIS class 1]|
- Oil pressure overload protection device
- Electric slide adjusting device
- Digital die-height indicator
- Slides and die counterbalancing device
- Rotary cam switch
- Crankshaft position sensor
- Circulation lubrication device
- Electromagnetic stroke counter
- Die over-run protection device
- PLC (Programmable logic controller)
- Movable T-type operating floor
- Air supply connector
- Free standing electrical cabinet
- Maintenance tools and tool kit
- Die cushion
- Upper slider feeding device
- Lightening device for dies
- Main motor inversion device
- Photo-electric safety device
- Safety slot and ball lock pins
- Preset counter (6-digit)
- Load bearing detection device
- Misfeed detection device
- Variable-frequency drive
- Basic bolt and soleplate
- Anti-vibration device
- Safety rack and safety ladder
- Power socket
- Rapid die change device